Wednesday, April 17, 2013

God is Here








Psalm 28:6-9
Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.

 
 
 
Greetings my beloved!

I hope you are having a fabulous week. I have not been feeling well all week, and have been in deep prayer. I know that God is present - He promised never to leave us. Hebrews 13:5b God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” No matter what you are going through, whether it is sickness and pain, hardships, or trials, God is right there by your side. When you have the unanswered questions, and you're not quite sure what tomorrow brings, God will be there by your side.

Psalm 23:5
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

He hears your cry for mercy, so cry out to Him. He will become your strength and shield, you just have to trust that He will help you. He is your shepherd, and will carry you forever. So, regardless of your situation, know that God is right there by your side, waiting for you to cry out to him. He wants to pick you up, and hold you in His arms, and comfort you. Allow Him to give you His strength.

Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

Cry out to Him today. Tell Him your worries, your concerns, your fears. Tell Him your joys, your praises, and your thanksgivings. Tell him of your sickness, your pains, and your discomforts. He is right there listening to you. All you have to do is talk to Him.

 

Blessings,

Christina

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love this post. Sometimes it's so easy to forget that if we just ask, God will make us stronger! He will comfort us when we need it! He loves us always!!

    ReplyDelete