Monday, May 20, 2013

Ocean's Choir


As summer approaches, I can't help but get excited. Summer is my favorite season of year. I love the hot weather, high humidity, and the beach! I suppose it's because I was born in the summertime. This past weekend, we took our first trip to the beach, and I wrote a poem in honor of the summer season! Enjoy!

 
 
Ocean’s Choir
The Sun is like a ball of fire
An audience to the Ocean’s Choir
Amber waves crashes on the sand
Onyx Crystals surround our hands
 
 
 
Summer’s calling through ocean waves
Children laughing as they play
Fortresses built out of sand
To protect the creatures of the land
 
Don’t forget about Season’s past
Dancing memories, twirling fast
Fading visions soon take flight
Waltzing into our dreams tonight
 
 
















Blessings!
Christina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment