Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Waiting on the Lord!


Psalm 27
I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

Greetings my Beloved!

I hope you are having a great week, I know that I am. It doesn't mean that troubles are coming my way, or that chaos is abounding. It means that I am gaining my confidence in the Lord, that I can see the calmness in the midst of the storm. I hope you are able to find that confidence as well. I know that Life has a way of getting us down even on the brightest of days, but it is so encouraging to know that the Lord is right there by your side - He promises to never leave us or forsake us. God's promises are true. Can you see the goodness of the Lord around you? Perhaps you are feeling ill, how can you see God in the midst of sickness? Or perhaps your finances are not where they should be, how can you see God in a time of desperation? Or perhaps nothing is going your way, how can you find God in the midst of frustration? God is our healer, our provider, and our peace. However, oftentimes we want to see instant results, and God's timing does not always occur when we want it to. That is why it is so important to wait on the Lord. Can you feel His peace starting to emerge while you wait? Wait on the Lord; can you feel an ounce of His strength rising up within in you as you wait? Wait on the Lord, can you hear is small quiet voice as you wait on the Lord? It is hard to find that time to just wait on the Lord, especially when calamity rises up around you. But the benefits of waiting on the Lord far outweigh the impatient heart's cry.



Blessings!

Christina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment