Thursday, August 8, 2013

Let's Praise the Lord!


Psalm 92:1-3
It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp.

Greetings, My Beloved!

I hope you are having a great week! Can you believe that in just a few days, I will be changing my residence from Houston to Dallas? It is hard to believe, and yet I am much calmer than I thought I would be about it. I suppose that is the sign that this is from God. All I feel is excitement! I can't wait. I just know that God has amazing things in stored for us, and I can't help, but sing praises to Him.

Can you think of a reason to praise God today? Perhaps you were feeling ill this week, and now you are well. Did you get an unexpected gift? Or perhaps you aren't having a good week. Perhaps you feel like things are not going your way. Perhaps you are not feeling well. Did you know that even in these times, it is good to praise the Lord? Even when things are not going well, the fact that God loves you is reason enough to praise the Lord.
 
Let us meditate on ways we can praise God today!

 
Blessings!
 
Christina   



No comments:

Post a Comment