Friday, July 26, 2013

Thanksgiving

Psalm 100
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations

Greetings, My Beloved,
I hope you are having an amazing week! This week, I want to focus on our appreciation of everything the Lord has done for us. After all of the miraculous things He has done for us, how can we help, but give thanks? This scripture brings me back to my childhood. It was one of the first scriptures I learned in Sunday school class, and quickly became my favorite scripture. I think thanksgiving is an important part of worship to our God! After all, He is the creator of the universe! He is good, faithful, and full of love! It is because of this, that we can be thankful in all circumstances - even when life is uncertain, even when life is difficult. 1 Thessalonians 5:18, "give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."

Let us give thanks in our Worship to the King!


No comments:

Post a Comment